SMALL INDEPENDENT D:I:Y TAPE LABEL

! SOUNDS FOR YOUR DISCOMFORT !

Important Notes!

Harpooneers and Harpoonettes,
 
Tomorrow will start the Sale of the AHAB Live Prey Tape







Some important Notes before unleashing the sale of LFA#008 Ahab - Live Prey:
  • Due to well known circumstances shipping in not every region is possible. I´ll try to ship as soon as the restrictions are lifted.
  • Unfortunately I'm not able to ship them before the end June. Hopefully the problem will solve itself in the meantime.Sorry for the inconveniences

  • I received tons of mails before the release. To keep it fair I reserve the right cancel larger orders. 
  • The Shipping cost are set to high level if you order more than one item. please get in touch if I charged you to much. overpayed costs will be refunded or donated to local concert venues if you wish
Happy Hunting

    You ca still use you chance to join the raffle in order to win a Shirt or a signed copie of Moby Dick 
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B_2teMkirJZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link